How often has your communication led to a meeting cancellation … for the right reasons?
When I say the right reasons, I mean because your email or paper was so good the leadership got your message and didn’t need to discuss it.
Charl-Stephan experienced this recently.
He wrote a paper explaining the reasons for underperformance of a division within his company.
The CEO called him the next day to thank him and said:
“Thanks for that. We don’t need to meet. Your email and paper were so clear we can see what has gone wrong and what we need to do.”
Watch below to learn how he did it.
I hope that helps. More soon.
I write this to you having just wrapped up a...
Do you ever wonder if your papers and...
When people learn to prepare papers and...
In last week’s MasterClass I shared ideas to...
There is much talk about how artificial...
Have you ever wondered how senior people hit the...
PRESENTED BY DAVINA STANLEY
I love what I do.
I help senior leaders and their teams prepare high-quality papers and presentations in a fraction of the time.
This involves 'nailing' the message that will quickly engage decision makers in the required outcome.
I leverage 25+ years' experience including
- learning structured thinking techniques at McKinsey in Hong Kong in the mid 1990s before coaching and training their teams globally as a freelancer for a further 15 years
- being approved to teach the Pyramid Principle by Barbara Minto in 2009
- helping CEOs, C-suite leaders and their reports deeply understand their stakeholder needs and communicate accordingly
- seeing leaders cut the number of times they review major papers by ~30% and teams cut the amount of time they take to prepare major papers by ~20%*
- watching senior meetings focus on substantive discussions and better decisions rather than trying to clarify the issue
My approach helps anyone who needs to engage senior leaders and Boards.
Recent clients include 7Eleven, KPMG, Mercer, Meta, Woolworths.
Learn more at www.clarityfirstprogram.com
(*) Numbers are based on 2023 client benchmarking results.