Critical thinking skills are central to clear and compelling communication.
This video introduces some ideas that will help you think more critically as you prepare your communication.
This is something we consider to be foundational at Clarity First.
We believe that communication that gets the right results quickly does so because the thinking is clear.
That might sound like a platitude until we dig in more deeply and understand what that means.
This video will help you start digging.
Clarity First will help you go further.
Click here to learn how to turn one of your great assets – your critical thinking abilities – into a superpower when preparing your own communication.
PRESENTED BY DAVINA STANLEY
I love what I do.
I help senior leaders and their teams prepare high-quality papers and presentations in a fraction of the time.
This involves 'nailing' the message that will quickly engage decision makers in the required outcome.
I leverage 25+ years' experience including
- learning structured thinking techniques at McKinsey in Hong Kong in the mid 1990s before coaching and training their teams globally as a freelancer for a further 15 years
- being approved to teach the Pyramid Principle by Barbara Minto in 2009
- helping CEOs, C-suite leaders and their reports deeply understand their stakeholder needs and communicate accordingly
- seeing leaders cut the number of times they review major papers by ~30% and teams cut the amount of time they take to prepare major papers by ~20%*
- watching senior meetings focus on substantive discussions and better decisions rather than trying to clarify the issue
My approach helps anyone who needs to engage senior leaders and Boards.
Recent clients include 7Eleven, KPMG, Mercer, Meta, Woolworths.
Learn more at www.clarityfirstprogram.com
(*) Numbers are based on 2023 client benchmarking results.