Terms and Conditions of Purchase
By purchasing a Clarity First Membership or Course, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. You alone are responsible for undertaking learning modules and attending live sessions. You will not be entitled to a refund due to lack of attendance or failure to complete online learning modules.
2. Each booking for virtual workshops that are part of a paid Membership subscription or part of a paid short course or program entitles the purchaser to one virtual seat in the workshop. No substitutions or additional guests permitted. Booking links are for the participants use only and are not permitted to be shared.
3. Subscription memberships are paid on a monthly or annual basis, as selected during the checkout process. Monthly and annual payments will be deducted from the designated card until such time as the participant cancels their membership with via the account page on the website or through email communication with contact@clarityfirstprogram or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All Clarity First program materials, including short courses, contains proprietary content and must not be duplicated or distributed without written permission. No portion of this material may be shared unless it is for your own personal use as part of this program. Otherwise it may not be reproduced in any manner under any circumstance whatsoever without advance written permission from That’s Clear Pty Ltd. For permission requests email Davina@claritythoughtpartners.
5.. Under no circumstances will Davina Stanley, Clarity Know How Pty Ltd or That’s Clear Pty Ltd, any of their representatives or contractors be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use or the inability to use the information or strategies communicated through the Clarity First Program. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of these materials you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results at any time, under any circumstance.
We have taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent these strategies and their potential to help you become a great communicator. However, we do not purport this to be a ‘guarantee of success’.
6. This program is designed to be deliberately collaborative and respectful. All participants are expected to behave in a professional and courteous manner to all other participants and presenters in all forums at all times. We reserve the right to remove participants not adhering to this code of conduct from live workshops and from the program as a whole with no refund provided.
7. You are agreeing that we may use your email address to send you email correspondence related to the course you have purchased as well as occasional Clarity First updates which you may unsubscribe from at any time.
8. We offer a 14 day money back guarentee on annual or monthly Clarity First Program subscriptions. If you do not find the program all that we claim it to be, you may request to be removed and we will refund the purchase amount so long as the request is made within 14 days of the initial monthly payment.