STOP BEING DELAYED BY SLOW RESPONSES & REWORKLEARN TO GET TO THE POINT WHEN COMMUNICATING with SENIOR LEADERS & BOARDS
Do your papers and presentations set up quality discussions?
Many experienced executives tell me their good ideas don't get the traction they deserve. They tell me they
- Leave leadership forums with more questions than answers
- Often present more than once to get the decision they need
- Know their communication includes ‘all the right stuff' but struggle to distil their message, and
- Work nights and weekends iterating on drafts.
A lack of clarity may be costing you a great deal.
What if you could consistently get the decisions you need from senior forums the first time you present?
Read on to see how my 30+ years' experience in helping senior leaders and top-tier consultants communicate better can help you too.
Learn to clarify and convey complex ideas in any format
Convey messages that are so clear they jump off the page.
Deliver high-quality insights that deliver substantial value.
Declutter decision making by getting to the right point quickly.
ASSOCIATE, MCKINSEY & COMPANY
I highly recommend the program b/c it will make you efficient in communicating to your bosses or any high-stakes individual more confidently.
I have personally benefited.
PRINCIPAL PLANNER, ACTIVITY CENTRES, WYNDHAM COUNCIL
A great investment for your career. It will empower you to communicate clearly and effectively with confidence. The online learning allows you to learn the theory at one's own pace.
It is nicely complemented by the online group workshops which provide a safe environment for building confidence in application.
PROJECT DIRECTOR, WESTPAC BANK
Clarity First gave me a simple structure for developing effective communiations that I can use over and over again to get approvals, get funding, manage risks and issues and to get fast decisions. It has helped me take my career to the next level and more.
HEAD OF FINANCIAL CRIME GOVERNANCE, AFTERPAY
BUSINESS ANALYST, ANZ BANK
Without clear and concise communication your career will plateau, no matter how talented you are.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER, DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT
This is a great course to save time and make more of an impact with your communication.
HR SENIOR MANAGER, BASSCARE
Worthwhile to do it, personalised approach and provides structure to how we could communicate effectively.
DIRECTOR OF HEALTH AND WELLBEING, BARKER COLLEGE
A wonderful way to sharpen your work skills and up your game professionally.
SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER, OFFICEWORKS
You are underestimating how important effective communication is and this program can help you improve.
A BIT ABOUT DAVINA
I love the ‘Ah, got it' that comes when a client finds the breakthrough idea lurking beneath all the fluff.
Helping surface the big idea they were struggling to articulate is magic.
As is learning new things. Every day.
That might be things about my clients or how to tweak my own style to help them achieve maximum skill lift in the minimum time.
In helping clients from almost everywhere over the last 25+ years, I build on my experience at work and in life.
- McKinsey opened my eyes to all sorts of possibilities and, critically, taught me how to structure my thinking.
- Barbara Minto ‘motivated' (terrified?!) me into deepening my Pyramid Principle skills when she reviewed and then approved my training in 2009.
- School teaching taught me the basics of human psychology and skill-building.
- Public relations taught me how to think deeply about stakeholders and craft catchy communication.
- Growing up on a fairly remote Australian potato farm gave me the curiosity and resourcefulness needed to raise my kids across four countries.
All of this helps me reach into your situation to help you clarify and convey complex ideas with greater insight.